Putty with MBCP™ Technology for high quality bone.
In’Oss™ is combination of MBCP™ micro granules in a hydrogel carrier. The macropores (300-600 µm) provide an ideal surface for cell adhesion while micropores (˂10 µm) attract growth factors and proteins crucial for bone regeneration.
• An optimal balance between MBCP™ micro granules – Hydroxyapatite (HA), ßeta Tri-Calcium Phosphate (ß-TCP) – and an absorbable hydrogel, acting as a carrier for rapid vascularization and mineralization
• Ready to use and avoids the hydration and manipulation phases
• Hydrogel creates large spaces between MBCP™ micro-porous particles to form extra spaces for cells spreading and fluids diffusion
• Chemistry encourages the rapid formation of natural bone and the growth of capillary blood vessels throughout matrix
• Biocompatible and absorbable
Range of Applications
• Extraction sockets with implant placement
• Sinus lift augmentation
• Periodontal bone defect and/or furcation
• Vertical ridge augmentation
In’Oss™ is a safe, completely synthetic bone graft manufactured processed for Keystone Dental by Biomatlante using the proprietary MBCP™ Technology to promote and regenerate high quality bone. This technology has been at the center of extensive clinical and scientific studies over the last 30 years (more than 600 publications).
• The Safety and efficacity of an injectable bone substitute in dental sockets demonstrated in a human clinical trial. Weiss P., Layrolle P., Clergeau LP., Enckel B., Pilet P., Amouriq Y., Daculsi G., Giumelli B., Biomaterials. 2007 Aug;28(22):3295-305.
• Maxillary Sinus Bone Grafting with an injectable Bone Substitute: a Sheep Study, A. Saffarzadeh, O. Gauthier, and al., Key Engineering Materials Vols. 254-256 (2004) pp. 193-196
• Tricalcirium phosphate/hydroxyapatite biphasic calcium phosphate (BCP) bioceramics, in Bioceramics and theirs clinical apllications, Daculsi G., LeGeros R., T. Kokubo editor, Woodhead publishing, 2008, pp 395-4242
• A New injectable Bonne Substitute Concept (MBCP Gel tm): First Clinical Results in Human Maxillo-Facial Surgery, Weiss, P., Clergeau, L.P., Enckel, B., Amouriq, Y., Giumelli, B., Jean A., and Daculsi, G., Key Engineering Materials Vols. 284-286 (2005) pp. 1053-1056
• Five Years Clinical Follow up Bone Regeneration with CaP Bioceramics Clemencia Rodríguez, Alain Jean, and Guy Daculsi, Key Engineering Materials Vols. 361-363 (2008) pp. 1339-1342
• Assessment of Cancellous Bone Architecture after Implantation of an Injectable Bone Substitute, Catherine A. Davy, O. Gauthier, and al., Key Engineering Materials Vols. 254-256 (2004) pp. 55-5842